At the Baraga County Shelter Home, we provide a safe place for children to understand their experience with violence, keep themselves safe, express their feelings, and learn alternative ways to resolve conflict.
- Childcare is provided for resident and non-resident children when their parent is attending group or meetings.
- Individual and family counseling.
- Educational advocacy/tutoring.
- Empowerment and violence education, including safety planning.
- Children’s support group.
- Individual activities.
- Fun and recreational activities.
- Field trips and special events (when available)